How To: Remove Blogger Navbar

So you what to hide/remove your Blogger navbar?

This is going to take you less than 5 minutes.
* Remember to always download your blog template. You want to have your blog layout backed up in case there is a blog design catastrophe ;)

Go to your Dashboard and select the Layout tab. Then, click on the Edit HTML.

Copy this code:


#navbar-iframe {
   display: none !important;
}

 and paste it here:
Now go ahead and Save.

If you want to reveal the navbar again just go ahead and delete the code you just entered.


Interested in learning about the benefits of the Blogger navbar? Click here.

3 comments:

  1. Great blog! This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I'm technically challenged, but love writing my thoughts on my blog. Its so nice to find tech. support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barbara! That's exactly the kind of feedback I like! More tutorials coming soon! Make sure to come back soon!

    ReplyDelete