How To: Blog Design

When I started blogging, I used to visit about 50 blogs a day. I was using a generic Blogger template and I found about 15 other blogs using the same template as me. I also found about 25 blogs that looked so good they made me keep coming back just so I could see how fabulous they were.

I wanted to have a unique and attractive blog but I couldn't afford it. There was only one option left for me: I had to learn How to Blog Design!

After months of trial and error, I fell in love with blog design and launched my blog design website. Now, I am sharing with you the knowledge that I have acquired by launching my latest site, How To Blog Design.

How To Blog Design is a site filled with resources and tips on how to customize your Blogger blog and make it fabulous!

So dive in! 

But remember to always download your blog template before you make any changes!


10 comments:

  1. How cool that you are sharing all this helpful info.! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous site you have here, thanks for sharing your secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post:-) Thanks for sharing your site (really enjoying:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my friend, do you have a daily blog I can follow?

    Smooches,
    Sassy Chica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog, I just purchased a whole new blog makeover because I got SO frustrated trying to figure it out on my own. That is so cool of you to post these tips for us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I look forward your next information will be a nice and great it will.
    web design outsourcing companies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    I am just wondering if you are accepting any guest posts as we run a printing company and as such have some very well educated (UK / USA) design blog writers which I could send you a couple of great ideas for guest blogs posts (we can also provide references of high quality design blogs we have posted on)

    Here are a couple of examples

    The Ultimate Landing Page Design Guide
    4 Inspiring Graphic Design Portfolios
    4 Cheap but Effective Way to Market Your Businesses
    4 Ways to Raise Brand Awareness for Your Business
    5 Of the Best Crowdsourcing Websites
    How To Obtain Work As A Freelance Designer
    5 Of the Best HTML5 Themes Of 2013
    5 Of the Coolest Business Card Designs
    A Freelance Designers Guide to Promotion
    5 Controversial Vintage Ads That Wouldn't Be Allowed Today
    5 of the best Wordpress plug-ins

    We can also create a blog based on the subject you would like, all content will also be unique and only used on your website.


    Thank you for your time.

    Shaun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay to contact your through your email? Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Cailyn
    cailynxxx gmail.com

    ReplyDelete